Different variants of the Juicer were made because of the high demand for them recently and because “specialties” were desperately sought. For the time being, the most common Juicers running about are the Alpha Juicers (mainly, because the other variants are very expensive to create and ever the US Military won’t drop that much money, unless they think that they can profit). The various process are listed in alphabetical order. Each will also come with a section that will note how common the process is to get on the Black Market.
The Alpha Juicer was the initial Juicer to be distributed all over. When America got a hold of the process they made this Juicer the “Standard” Juicer process. Today it remains the dominant Juicer process around the world, even amongst the criminal underground. An “all-around” enhancement process that really doesn’t focus on anything.
Attribute Requirements: None.
Abilities and Bonuses:
1. Super Endurance: Add 1D4x100 to S.D.C., Add 1D4x10 to Hit Points and 2D6 to P.E. attribute. Can lift and carry four times more than a normal human of equivalent strength can and can last ten times longer before feeling the effects of fatigue. Can remain alert and operate at full efficiency for up to five days (120 hours) without sleep. Normally needs only three hours of sleep per day.
2. Super Strength: Add 2D6 to the P.S. attribute. The minimum must be 22 if lower adjust to 22.
3. Super Speed: Add 2D4x10 to the Speed attribute. Also add 15 feet to leap across and 10 to leap up (double the bonus if the Juicer got a running start).
4. Super Reflexes and Reaction Time: An accelerated metabolism makes everything around the Juicer seem to move in slow motion. Bonuses: +4 to roll with punch/fall/impact; +4 on initiative; gets an automatic parry or dodge on all attacks, even from behind/surprise; Add 2 extra attacks per melee and add 2D4 to P.P. attribute. The minimum P.P. is 20 if lower adjust to 20. Penalties: Cannot sleep without sedative or tranquilizers. Tends to be a bit jumpy and anxious; boredom is a constant enemy (bio-comp counters this with sedatives and euphoria drugs to make feel good/zone-out, but can instantly make a Juicer alert and ready for action in 15 seconds/one melee).
5. Savings Throw Bonuses: +4 to save vs. psionic attacks, +6 to save vs. mind control (any) and possession, +8 to save vs. toxic gases, poisons and drugs. +4 to save vs. horror factor. NOTE: Bio-comp can slow the blood flow or increase oxygen levels to slow the effects of drugs or inject natural and synthetic chemicals to counteract immediately. Likewise the Juicer can slip into a trance-like state to conserve oxygen.
6. Enhanced Healing: Heals four times faster than normal. +20% to save vs. coma/death. Virtually impervious to pain, no amount of physical pain will impair the Juicer until he is down to 5 Hit Points or less. At this point the warrior will collapse falling into a trance/coma, which is really a bio-comp state of accelerated healing.
7. Low Life Span: The Juicer will die after five years and 4D6 months of being a chemically induced super man! There are no exceptions!! No savings throws, no hope. The body is destroyed; used up. Not even a psionic healing or magical resurrection will help (if attempted it is attempted at -50%).
8. Black Market: $450,000-$650,000. This process is one of the most common processes to known to exist, it is very common among the Criminal Underground.
The Delphi Juicer was created in mind with the fact that psychics seem to be becoming more and more common. With that in mind, the process was created to counter all the criminal psychic population. It was the very first process to incorporate psynetics (the process of using cybernetic implants to enhance psychic power, through a series of brain implants). The Delphi Juicer is a powerful (Master/Natural) psychic. Sometimes, however, the Juicer won’t become a master psychic. Sometimes this process turns the Juicer into the super powerful Delphi Slinger (a combination of the Delphi process, but instead of becoming a master psychic, by some fluke, they become a Psi-Slinger).
A special collar was made to fit the wearer’s brain waves and cannot be used by others if it is removed. It provides additional I.S.P. as well some protection. Delphi’s are on par with natural psychics as far as psychic power goes but are way more deadly as far as physical abilities. They have great psychic power and can use it well.
Attribute Requirements: A M.E. of 12 or higher, plus the character needs to a minor or major psychic (Master Psionics cannot undergo the process, their minds reject the process).
Abilities and Bonuses:
1. Super Endurance: Add 4D6x10 to S.D.C., 5D6 to Hit Points and 2D4 to P.E. attribute. Can lift and carry four times than a normal human of equivalent strength and last five times longer before feeling the effects of fatigue. Can remain alert and operate at full efficiency for up to four days without sleep. Normally only needs four hours of sleep per day.
2. Super Strength: Add 2D4 to the P.S. attribute. The minimum P.S. is 20 if lower adjust to 20.
3. Super Speed: Add 1D4x10+10 to Speed attribute. Add ten feet to leap distance (double if the character got a running start).
4. Super Reflexes and Reaction Time: +3 to roll with punch/fall/impact; +3 on initiative; gets an automatic parry or dodge on all attacks, even from behind/surprise; add two extra attacks per melee and add 2D4 to P.P. attribute. Minimum P.P. attribute is 19 if lower, then adjust to 19. Penalties: In addition to the Alpha Juicer problems, Delphi’s sometimes react violently to psychic flashes, especially precognitive visions. If an involuntary vision (as per the Clairvoyance or Sixth Sense power) is experienced and is disturbing or frightening the Juicer may lash out blindly (physically or psionically) at the nearest target before he even realizes what he’s doing!
5. Psionic Powers: The following powers are automatic selections and cannot be changed; Clairvoyance, Presence Sense, See Aura, See the Invisible and one Super Psi Power. The rest is exactly the same as the Natural Psionic, even base I.S.P. Or, in the alternative the player may wish to use the powers, I.S.P. and skills of the Psi-Slinger, instead.
6. Psychic Amplification Collar: This special collar uses revolutionary Psynetic technology to increase the available I.S.P. of the Delphi Juicer. It increases the range of all powers by 10% and doubles their duration! The collar also provides a “pool” of 80 I.S.P., recovered at a rate of 8 I.S.P. per hour. The P.A. Collar is permanently linked to the Delphi (synchronized with the wearer’s brain waves) and cannot be used by others. The collar also provides protection for the neck; 30 S.D.C. and an A.R. of 14. The collar can only be removed surgically or forcibly torn off or blasted to smithereens (attacks are at -7 on a called shot). Regardless of how it is removed the Delphi will instantly lose all the features listed above, plus the Delphi is so psychologically dependent on it that he loses all combat bonuses, one attack per melee and is -20% on all skills until a new collar can be acquired.
7. Savings Throw Bonuses: +4 to save vs. psionic attack, +5 to save vs. mid control (any type), +7 to save vs. toxic gases, poisons and other drugs. Half the bonuses without the P.A. Collar.
8. Enhanced Healing: Heals four times faster normal humans; +20% to save vs. coma/death. Virtually impervious to pain, as per Alpha Juicer.
9. Low Life Span: Same as the Alpha Juicer. Special Terminal Effects: During “Last Call”, the Juicers psychic powers start going out of control! Every two hours, one of his powers activates itself for no reason! I.S.P. is spent normally and the effect works normally (as the G.M. sees fit).
10. Special Detox Penalties: If the Juicer undergoes detox and survives, most of his psionic abilities are lost forever. The character becomes a minor psionic with only four of his former minor psi powers (no super). I.S.P. is reduced to 1D4x10 plus M.E. attribute and 1D6 per level of experience. Everything is lost forever. If the detox (which involves removing the brain implants and the P.A. Collar) is a failure the Juicer dies!
11. Black Market: Not available on the black market…yet. But, if it did leak into the black market, it would cost no less than 3,000,000 dollars, probably double that price! However, to the black market this process is a “myth”, what they don’t know is that it isn’t a myth and does exist, If they ever find out about the process and actually get a hold of a PA Collar, they will able to duplicate the process with no real dangers (to them at least) in a short amount of time.
A.K.A. the “Bio-Freak” or more commonly known among medical circles as the “Mutant Juicer”. Just as technology lets us marvel at witnessing the creation of an enhanced psychic, it will astonish us with genetic manipulation and creation of the Genetic Juicer. This Juicer goes through a series of gene therapy sessions (which includes radioactivity) that alters his DNA to mix well with the drugs given by the bio-comp. Although the DNA sessions will prevent the character from becoming normal again, a short-lived life as a god is a well trade.
This Juicer process was made by the US Military because of the epidemic of mutant activity throughout the world. It has proven time and time again that technology can pave a way to a better world. The Juicer will never again look human and that is the price they pay to help humankind.
Attribute Requirements: None, but the character must be completely human with traces of mutant genes in their DNA.
Abilities and Bonuses:
1. Super Strength: The Juicer gains the equivalent of the super ability Extraordinary Physical Strength, all aspects of the power apply.
2. Super Speed: The Juicer already gains additional bonuses to Speed from the above power, but in addition to that he gains an additional 1D4x10 to speed from drug enhancers.
3. Super Reflexes and Reaction Time: The Juicer gains the equivalent of the super ability Extraordinary Physical Prowess, all aspects of the power apply. Plus the Juicer gets an automatic parry or dodge on all attacks, even from behind/surprise. Penalties: The same as the Alpha Juicer.
4. Super Healing: The Juicer gains the equivalent of the super ability Healing Factor; all aspects of the power apply.
5. Mutant Powers: Must roll randomly or choose 1 major and 2 minor, 2 major, or 4 minor. There are few limitations to the availability of powers. The following powers are not available, Danger Immunity, Immortality, Multiple Beings /Selves, Multiple Lives, Cloaking, Animal Metamorphosis, Shapechange, Stretching and any Alter Physical Structures.
6. Physical Mutations: Roll randomly for 1D6+4 mutant traits. Unlike their mutant power the traits must be rolled. If the same one is rolled twice then ignore and roll again.
7. Low Life Span: Amazingly the Genetic Juicer lives longer than all of the other Juicers. This is believed to be due to the fact that the Juicer has the power of Healing Factor and it preserves the body better than the bio-comp does. Genetic Juicers live 6 years plus 6D4 months!
8. Special Detox Penalties: If the character undergoes detox and survives, then all powers will be lost forever. However, the characters mutant traits will remain and the character will develop the super ability of Negate Super Abilities. Only, the power will be in constant effect, the character only needs to concentrate if he is going to direct the power at an individual at a greater range. No one knows why the character gains this ability, but research is currently being conducted.
9. Black Market: Not available to the Black Market. However, if this process ever leaked into the hands of the black market it would range from $10,000,000-$15,000,000! Even 30 million to 50 million is not out of the question!! However, like most of the other more powerful processes, there are rumors on the black market that this one exists, but nothing has been confirmed. If the Black Market were to find out about this process, it would probably take years to figure out how it works. After many attempts to create Genetic Juicers without gene therapy sessions, they will probably figure there is an “X-Factor” missing. For now, only the US Military (and Government) has this process.
The Hyperion is by the far the fastest of all the Juicer. Why? Because they were specifically made that way. Some drugs from the Alpha process were taken out and new ones were added (at a very high cost) that increase ones overall speed. Although these new drugs increase the Juicers speed, it also increases their hyperactivity. They tend to be very jumpy and usually will be startled easily, however, they have blindingly fast reflexes and reaction time and can travel fast enough to keep up with most motor vehicles today.
Hyperions are like all Juicers enhanced all around, but were they excel is speed. They are extremely paranoid most of the time and very alert. They really love that fast paced world and often run everywhere, even just to change a channel on a TV or do something as trivial as answer a phone! They usually become addicted to a blurry world after a while. Preferring to “live fast (pun intended), die young.
Attribute Requirements: None.
Abilities and Bonuses:
1. Super Endurance: Add 4D6x10 to S.D.C., add 3D6 to Hit Points and 2D4 to P.E. attribute. Can lift and carry four times than a normal human of equivalent strength and can last five times longer before feeling the effects of fatigue. Can remain alert for up to four days without sleep (but needs to consume at least 4000 calories a day to function normally). Normally needs only 3 hours of sleep per day.
2. Super Strength: Add 1D4+2 to P.S. attribute. Minimum P.S. attribute is 18 if lower adjust to 18.
3. Super Speed: This is where the Hyperion excels. Add 1D6x10+100 to the Speed attribute. Minimum speed attribute is 110; if lower adjust it to 110; add 60 feet to leap distance, add two additional dice to the damage dealt by kicks and a power kick does 4D6x10 damage.
4. Super Reflexes and Reaction Time: The Hyperion is even faster than normal Juicers, but experiences more problems.
Bonuses: +6 on initiative, +1 to strike, parry and dodge, +4 to roll with punch/fall/impact, plus gets an automatic parry and dodge on all attacks, even from behind/surprise. Add 3 additional attacks per melee and 1D4+8 to P.P. attribute. Minimum P.P. attribute is 20, if lower adjust to 20.
Penalties: In addition to normal Juicer problems, Hyperions tend to overreact to any sudden moves or noise they hear. This means there is a 1-30% chance the Juicer will react with an instinctive punch or kick if somebody startles him or sneaks up from behind. Likewise, a loud noise within 20 feet of the Juicer is likely to cause him spin around, backflip, or dive on the ground, roll or somersault and land/stop facing the direction of the noise, weapons drawn!
The worst side effect is that Hyperions need a lot more food to stay active than normal humans do. The Juicer must consume twice as much as a normal person or he will suffer from low blood sugar and energy levels with the following penalties: reduce all combat bonuses by half after one day (24 hours) without getting four to six hearty meals! Reduce them by half again for each subsequent day with less than one meal until zero. Also reduce speed by 10 points after the second day for each subsequent day of starvation and one melee attack for every four days. Less than one normal-sized meal is starvation for the Hyperion!
Furthermore, 1-30% of all Hyperion Juicers suffers from Metabolic Induced Voracity (M.I.V.), a.k.a. “Juicer Gluttony”; see the Juicer Side Effects for details.
5. Savings Throw Bonuses: +4 to save vs. psionic attack, +4 to save vs. mind control (any type), +9 to save vs. disease, toxic gases, poisons and other drugs (also half the normal duration for failed saves vs. the latter).
6. Enhanced Healing: Heals four times faster than normal, +20% to save vs. coma/death. Virtually impervious to pain, as per the Alpha Juicer.
7. Low Life Span: Hyperions tend to burn out faster than common Juicers! The average life span is 5 years and 3D6 months.
8. Black Market Cost: $900,000-1,800,000. This one isn’t as common as most of the other processes, but it does exist everywhere. One will probably have a 25% chance to find it (or 25% to get it from the military).
The Mega Juicer is by far the toughest Juicer ever to walk the planet. It was created using various psynetic implants and some “paranormal” principles. This process is so hard to perform that US Military and Government Doctors are still experimenting with it (-10% to perform)!!!
The idea here is that certain psynetic implants react to the subjects’ psychic energy (P.P.E.) and “loop” it through out the body, via the implants. The psychic energy is harnessed into the body to create an effect similar the Martial Art ability, Chi Gung; only an amplified version that is in constant effect because of the implants. Most of the normal chemicals and drugs used in the Alpha process were used to enhance the Juicer even further. The result a supernaturally strong human with a near invulnerable physical body!
This Juicer is the most dangerous of them all. Simply because almost all normal attacks won't harm the character and the character has almost all of the standard bonuses of the Alpha Juicer! But is super tough and inhumanly strong.
Attribute Requirements: None, but the Juicer must have at least 30 P.P.E. points or any degree of psychic ability.
Abilities and Bonuses:
1. Super Endurance: Add 2D6 to P.E. attribute, add 4D4+2 times one hundred to S.D.C. and add 1D4+2 times one hundred to Hit Points. The Juicer can remain alert and operate at full efficiency for 1 week without sleep. Normally needs 3 hours of sleep per day.
2. Supernatural Armor Rating of 19: The Juicer has a special type of A.R. It uses the same basic rules for a natural A.R., except that Supernatural A.R.’s are so powerful that only weapons that do at least 50 damage in one shot, can hurt this character! And even then the will only take on quarter that damage, if the AR is penetrated. Their body is basically immune to shock (K-O/Stun doesn’t work) and even a Death Blow will only S.D.C. damage! Critical Strikes are ineffective and strikes from those with Supernatural Strength hit as if they had mortal strength (as far as damage goes)!!
3. Super Strength: Add 2D6 to P.S. attribute. Minimum P.S. attribute is 25 if lower then adjust to 25. Also the Juicers strength is the equivalent of Supernatural P.S.
4. Super Speed: Add 2D4x10 to Speed attribute. Add 15 feet to leap distance (double this bonus if the Juicer got a running start).
5. Super Reflexes and Reaction Time: +4 to roll with punch/fall/impact; +4 on initiative; gets an automatic parry or dodge on all attacks, even from behind/surprise. Add two additional attacks per melee and add 2D4 to P.P. attribute. Minimum P.P. attribute is 20, if lower adjust to 20.
Penalties: Same as the Alpha Juicer.
6. Savings Throw Bonuses: +5 to save vs. psionic attacks, +6 to save vs. mind control (any type), +3 to save vs. magic, +6 to save vs. toxic gases, poisons and other drugs. And +6 to save vs. horror factor.
7. Enhanced Healing: For every P.E. point the Mega Juicer has he heals 1D4 S.D.C. or Hit Points every hour! So a Mega Juicer with a 10 P.E. would heal 10D4 S.D.C. or Hit Points each hour!
8. Low Life Span: Burnout! Mega Juicers have the same life span as Alpha Juicers, with one small difference. After the fifth year of being a Juicer, there is a cumulative 15% chance per month that the Mega Juicer will undergo a psychic overload! First, his eyes will start glowing so brightly that not even sunglass' or mirrored faceplates will obscure them. Then his entire skin will start to glow. In 1D4 weeks after these first symptoms, the glow will burn anybody or anything that comes into physical contact with the Juicer, inflicting 2D6 S.D.C. and igniting highly flammable material. 1D4 weeks later, the energy aura will be hot enough to inflict 1D6x10 damage! The very earth will melt into lava, leaving flaming footsteps behind as the Juicer walks on it. At first, this fire will not harm the Juicer, but 1D6 days after, the flames become so hot they will inflict 4D6x10 damage per day to the Juicer, which cannot be regenerated. Even worse, if the Juicer is killed or dies at any one of these stages, he will explode, inflicting 4D6x100 damage to a thirty-foot radius!
There is no known cure for burnout. Doctors are still trying to figure out exactly how Burnout works, so far they have little knowledge about it. What they do know is that it has something to do with the tampering of psychic energy, but they have not developed the technology yet to understand (not create) psychic phenomena.
9. Black Market: Not available on the black market. But if it ever does leak into the black market it would cost no less than 9,000,000 dollars! 15 to 25 million is not unreasonable either, but that is hypothetically speaking. This process has not even been heard of by the black market, but they do suspect something and are trying to get more info. Even if the Black Market could get a complete flawless live Mega Juicer subject it would take years maybe even decades to figure out how it works!!!
As the US Military (and Government) tampered with the technology and its applications they had come to a realization (many say too late) that Juicer Augmentation must stay within the hands of (trusting?) officials. So birthed the Ninja Juicer. This Juicer was created to mainly perform very difficult assassinations, espionage and general covert missions. They needed to be extremely quiet, highly skilled and very deadly. Most Ninja Juicers are sent alone to accomplish a mission and in rare cases, they are sent in pairs for the most difficult jobs. This is the only process that uses cybernetic implants to enhance the Juicer, rather than the implants part of the process. Only the US Military/Government has the resources to implant the Cybernetic Sensor System in the character, the Black Market has not found out how to duplicate that technology. They also don’t take the time to train the individual how to meditate, so they cannot hide their penalties. The process also uses special drugs that enhance stealth and balance nearly a hundred fold. The Ninja Juicer excels in stealth, grace, agility and most of all infiltration.
Those conversions that are illegal (via the black market) are probably the most dangerous (and incomplete). They cannot be heard and are able to pull of amazing physical feats. Feats, that even some superhumans will not attempt. They are by far the deadliest juicer one can come across (or not come across, depending on the viewpoint).
Attribute Requirements: None. However, those who want the complete process must have the education level of Military Specialist.
Abilities and Bonuses:
1. Super Endurance: Exactly the same as the Alpha Juicer.
2. Super Strength: Slightly less than the Alpha Juicer, they traded enhanced strength for enhanced balance and stealth. Add 2D4+2 to P.S. attribute. Minimum P.S. attribute is 20, if lower then adjust to 20.
3. Super Speed: Exactly the same as the Alpha Juicer.
4. Super Reflexes and Reaction Time: Exactly the same as the Alpha Juicer, only add 2 more to P.P.
Penalties: The normal penalties still apply, but through meditation and breathing exercises (they automatically have the Meditation and Tai Chi skills) can lessen and hide them for short amounts of time. For every point of M.E. the character has he can seem normal for ten minutes. So a M.E. of 6 would result in a ninja Juicer that can seem normal for a whole hour!
5. Enhanced Balance and Stealth: Drug enhanced sense of balance allows the Ninja Juicer to perform incredible acrobatic feats and move with incredible quietness. The Juicer can hold his breathe for up to 5 minutes, without penalties, even while running or fighting, preventing even that small little noise from giving him away. The characters ultra-light touch allows him to walk over things as delicate as rice paper without breaking it or forward flip onto a telephone pole and landing perfect without having to roll sense of balance! He can stride across a narrow beam or tightrope as easily as if he was walking on solid ground and is never made dizzy, afraid of heights or startled by sudden movements. The character will automatically receive the Prowl, Climbing, Acrobatics and Gymnastics skills with a bonus of +25%! If they already have both skills, they will now have 98% to their skill percents! Also, add +8 (yes eight) to roll with punch/fall/impact and +4 to pull punch.
Penalties: As great as this ability seems it has one annoying side effect. It can’t be turned off! So the character will seem a bit creepy and if he sneaks up on someone (accidentally) it will create a horror factor of 10!
6. Cybernetic Sensor Implants: Ninja Juicers will have a series of sensory implants that aid the character in performing their missions without having to take a “clunky” gear. The following are implanted in the Juicer, but only if they were created by the US Military/Government.
Multi-Optic Lens Slits: This implant will give the character Nightvision and Thermo-Imaging, they have a maximum range of the characters normal vision range. A telescopic lens is also implanted, allowing the character to see a pen as far as 1 mile away, as if they were holding the pen in their hand. A macro lens is also implanted allowing the character to see in “microscope vision” at a range of three feet. Only one vision can be used at any one time.
Bug Detector: This implant will pick up radio signals from listening devices. A distinct “tingly” feeling will alert the character when a signal is picked up. Maximum range is 20 feet away.
Psionic Electro-Magnetic Dampers: These brain implants will distort and “fog” telepathic and other psychic probes. Psychics find that they will get distorted readings when scanning characters with these implants. Add a bonus of +1 to save vs. all psychic attacks, +2 to save vs. any type of possessions, +1 to save vs. all magic illusions and mind controls. They will also get a second chance to save against any of the previous mentioned.
Radar Detector: This implant gives off yet another distinct “tingly” feeling, when being scanned by radar devices.
Ear/Mic Radio: Three implants are required, one near the eardrum, one that will replace one of the characters teeth and one near the temple. The one in near the eardrum is a tiny speaker that is powerful and precise enough to work on levels only the character can hear. The implant in the mouth is intended for the character to speak into; even a light whisper can be transmitted and clear voices up to six feet away. The last implant, near the temple, is the radio receiver and transmitter; placed here so that the brain can change frequency by thought, maximum range is 3 miles.
Direction and Time Chip: Not an implant but a micro chip linked to a “blank” lens slit, which is the only lens that can be used while others are being used. It is similar to a soft contact lens and is very fragile. It will keep track of time from year to 1/10,000 of a second! It also has a digital compass, which will always indicate the direction the character is facing. A few small rows of information are “floating” in front of the character, just as the Multi-Optic Lens Slits have.
Internal Mini Comp/Calc: A great wonder of the microchip technology that has been made. This chip is linked to the blank lens and will display information that is stored there (via text, made from thought) or solve mathematical problems (all the way up to calculus). It has a limited memory and can be turned off and on.
Modulating Voice Synthesizer: This is implanted around the voice box. It allows the character to digitally change his/her pitch, bass, and tone of their voice. Add a bonus of +20% to the Imitate Voices skill.
Data Chip: This chip is linked to the characters blank slit and Internal Mini Comp/Calc. It’s able to store data on it! It has the equivalent of 3 MB of memory and is mentally controlled, activated and deactivated. The character can even, make detailed pictures (on a photo program) by mentally “drawing” them! Or they can stare at something for a moment (1 melee action) and take sort of a “mental photo” and save it in the memory! Saved data can be erased easily. This device is limited to “visual” activities. It cannot record any audio type events. It actually has 5 MB, but two are used for some application software.
7. Savings Throw Bonuses: Exactly the same as the Alpha Juicer.
8. Enhanced Healing: Exactly the same as the Alpha Juicer.
9. Low Life Span: Ninja Juices tend to live a bit longer than most common Juicers, this is due to the fact that the Ninja Juicer preserves his body better than other Juicers, through his Meditation and Tai Chi. The Ninja Juicer will die after 6 years plus 3D6 months.
10. Black Market: Among the Black Market this process costs in the neighborhood of $3,000,000-5,500,000. It is the rarest of all the processes available on the Black Market and is still in high demand even though, it is incomplete!
The idea that the military was shooting for was to create a Juicer able to withstand G-Forces that would normally kill any normal human. The reason for this is so that the US could make faster and more destructive vehicles and have the pilots to pilot them. Before the Phaeton Juicer, the military never gave up the money to create better combat vehicles because any normal pilot would die in the test runs, either because of the G-Forces or because of lack of skill. Keeping that in mind the Military needed a way to create individuals able to “Push the Envelope” and also have a exceptional piloting skills, so the money they spent creating any one combat prototype would go to waste. As a result the Phaeton Juicer was created.
Phaeton Juicers also use the PA Collar, only it is used to “naturally” instill knowledge of piloting and bestows “mind over matter” techniques that make the Juicer resistant to lethal G-Forces. As far as abilities go Phaetons resemble Hyperions, they tend to be quick and small, rather than big and strong.
Phaetons have leaked into the hands of the black market, but no one really wants them around. To the Black Market they aren’t considered “useful”, because of their specialized nature.
Attribute Requirements: None.
Abilities and Bonuses:
1. Super Endurance: Add 1D4x100 to S.D.C., add 4D6 to Hit Points and 2D6 to P.E. attribute. Can lift and carry four times more than a normal human of equivalent strength and can last five times longer before feeling the effects of fatigue. Can remain alert and operate at full efficiency for up to four days without sleep. Normally only needs four hours of sleep per day.
2. Super Strength: Add 2D4 to P.S. attribute. Minimum P.S. attribute is 20, if lower adjust up to 20.
3. Super Speed: Add 2D4x10 to Speed attribute. Add 15 to leap distance (double bonuses if got a running start).
4. Super Reflexes and Reaction Time: The Phaeton has most of the Alpha Juicer bonuses, but were they excel is when they pilot a light vehicle. Bonuses: +3 on initiative when on the ground, +4 in a light land or air vehicle; +4 to roll with punch/fall/impact. Gets an automatic parry or dodge on all attacks, even on behind/surprise. Add one extra attack when on the ground, but add two when in a vehicle. Add 3D4 to P.P. attribute. Minimum P.P. attribute is 22, if lower then adjust to 22. Add 1 to strike and dodge when piloting a vehicle, +2 to dodge in the air and can dodge even when piloting a vehicle that doesn’t normally have a dodge, like a tank! However, the vehicle must have a minimum speed of 60mph. Also see #5.
5. Pushing the Envelope/Natural Piloting Ability: Phaetons have been physically and mentally conditioned to become “naturals” at piloting almost any vehicle. Furthermore, the Phaetons can perform maneuvers that would crush a normal pilot under the stresses of inertia. The Phaeton is plus 15% to pilot any vehicle he is trained in and plus 25% to pilot his two favorite vehicle types of choice (usually aircraft). And the Phaeton gets combat bonuses while in a vehicle (see #4 above). When faced with an unfamiliar vehicle, the Phaeton has a base percentage of 40% plus 1% per level of experience, plus IQ bonus, if any, to pilot/fly it. If the vehicle is very alien and difficult to fly (such as power armors), the Phaeton has a base percent of 25% plus 1% per level of experience, plus IQ bonus. Note that this ability does not allow the Phaeton to use the weapon systems or sensory of alien vehicles, this skill just lets the Phaeton pilot the vehicle. This character cannot pilot vehicles with psionic or magical controls.
6. Savings Throw Bonuses: +4 to save vs. psionic attacks, +4 to save vs. mind control (any type), +6 to save vs. toxic gases, poisons and other drugs. +4 to save vs. horror factor.
7. Enhanced Healing: Heals four times faster than a normal human. +20% to save vs. coma/death. Virtually impervious to pain, as per the Alpha Juicer.
8. Low Life Span: Same as the Alpha Juicer.
9. Black Market: Not that it matters, since the only people who would actually pay for this process are avid vehicle engineers—anyway it usually costs $900,000-$1,900,000. It is very rare to find since not many care about making them (20% chance anywhere).
This Juicer just couldn’t help being made, the US Military actually has use for these Juicers but aren’t saying what it is. As you might have guessed this Juicer takes the concept of super strength to the extreme. This Juicer is supernaturally strong. They are so strong that they need to undergo a special treatment for their bones to handle the stress on the body when it grows to inhuman sizes, because of the large muscle tissue that rapidly develops.
Titan Juicers are able to handle the physical stress, because of a chemical injection that bonds Titanium (the Black Market uses Steel, because they couldn’t figure out how the to lace titanium—as a result –10% to succeed in performing the process) to the subjects’ bones enhancing the test strength of the bones to a level that is stronger than tempered steel! That coupled with large amounts of hormone injections to create more muscle, trigger a growth spurt that most experience in their first 16 years of life, only this happens in a matter of weeks!!! This will make the subject 60-80% larger than normal and 4-5 times heavier than normal, because of all the muscle tissue created.
The Titan Juicer is without a doubt the strongest of all the Juicers. This is not accomplished without a price. They also tend to be the slowest and clumsiest of all the Juicers (although, they are still considered fast among normal people).
Those who receive this conversion on the black market will find that they are attracted to the fact that they will be insanely strong. Titan Juicers are generally looked down upon in the Juicer community, because of the (from the viewpoint of most Juicers) lack of agility and dexterity they miss.
Attribute Requirements: None.
Abilities and Bonuses:
1. Super Endurance: Add 3D6x 100 to S.D.C., add 1D4x100 Hit Points and add 3D4 to P.E. attribute. Titans can remain alert and operate at full efficiency for up to four days without sleep. Normally only needs only four hours of sleep per day.
2. Super Strength: Add 4D6+30 to the P.S. attribute. Minimum P.S. attribute is 50, if lower adjust to 50. Also the Juicers strength is considered supernatural.
3. Super Speed: Although faster than a normal human. Titans are the slowest of all the Juicers. Add 2D6 to Speed attribute. Add 10 feet to leap distance (double the bonus if got a running start).
4. Super Reflexes and Reaction Time: The Titan has enhanced Dexterity, but it is only barely enhanced. Bonuses: +1 on initiative, +1 to roll with punch/fall/impact; Gets an automatic parry or dodge on all attacks, even from behind/ surprise. Add one attack per melee round and add 1D4 to P.P. attribute. Minimum P.P. attribute is 17, if lower adjust to 17.
Penalties: Same as Alpha Juicers.
5. Savings Throw Bonuses: +5 to save vs. psionic attacks, +6 to save vs. mind control (any type), +8 to save vs. toxic gases, poisons and other drugs. +4 to save vs. horror factor.
6. Enhanced Healing: Heals one point of S.D.C. or Hit Points for every point of P.E., every hour! +25% to save vs. coma/death. Virtually impervious to pain, as per Alpha Juicer.
7. Low Life Span: Titans tend to burnout a little faster than most common Juicers, because of their size, there heart beats slower! They are prone to heart attacks, when last call comes around. The average life span is 5 years plus 2D6 months.
8. Black Market Cost: This process is commonly popular among the Black Market, since the general idea behind it suits many bodyguards! As a result the Black Market is making a pretty fat profit for this, this process costs around $1,000,000-$3,000,000. Those that are extremely wealthy that can afford to are even given discounts on “quantity conversions”.